Quality certification is the professional expert procedure aimed at determination or confirmation of quality of products (goods and services), technologies and qualification of specialists on the basis of the established standards of quality.
In conditions of the modern economy characterized by high level of competitiveness and free turnover of goods and services in the international market, manufacturers of products are forced to expand their activities to foreign markets in order to improve the efficiency of own business investments. Such kind of expansion can be successful only if the corresponding goods or services are characterized by high quality and reasonable price policy. Hence, if the manufacturer has international certificates confirming the fact that the corresponding products have passed the procedure of authoritative quality assessment, such products will be characterized by significant advantages on competitive markets. Usually, the more certificates verifying high quality of goods or services can be presented by the manufacturer, the easier it will be for such goods or services to get into foreign markets and become constantly demanded there (reach the level of consumers’ preferences).
Due to existence of a large network of professional partners and representatives in different countries International consulting group BoVaSCo can provide you with assistance in submission of products (goods and services), technologies and qualification of specialists for quality certification (according to different standards) in different regions of the world.
At the same time we are ready to offer you the procedure of operative certification of quality of products (goods and services), technologies and qualification of specialists in accordance with the ICSQ-775 standard, implemented within the framework of activity of the IUCI (London, UK).
Operative certification is carried out in full correspondence with established rules of the ICSQ-775 standard certification taking the below noted differences into account.
In particular, operative certification is carried out only within the expert assessment category of the «Foundation» level. It has the following implementation mechanism:
I. Requirements to the procedure initiator:
- Status of the official manufacturer (owner) or seller.
II. Documents accompanying the expertise:
- Application-form of the initiator;
- Contract between the initiator and the IUCI;
- Agreement on accession to the project «ICSQ-775» on terms officially announced by the IUCI.
III. Certification objects:
- Goods, services, technologies, business management systems, personal knowledge and qualifications.
IV. Certification aim:
- Determination of the certification object quality level or correspondence to international quality standards.
V. Materials submitted for the expert assessment
- 1) Standard specimen of the examined object (if it can be provided);
- 2) Photos of the certification object (photos of all key qualitative features of the object);
- 3) Video review of the certification object (if the expert council considers it necessary);
- 4) Electronic copies of various documents, verifying the status and quality of the certification object, as well as recommendations related to this object, provided by various institutions;
- 5) Description and main characteristics of the examined object, as well as additional explanations necessary in order to carry out the independent expertise (in English and Russian).
VI. Procedure of carrying out the expertise and rules of determination of its results
- Materials, submitted for the expert assessment and intended for public access, are uploaded to the relevant section of the website http://academy.iuci.eu/;
- General expert examination of the object (certification approval or denial) and recommendation of the certification mark (5-grade system, determining the level of assigned "stars") is made by qualified sectoral specialists from around the world (Professional Expert Council) invited by the IUCI.
- Final level of the certification mark is determined by the open expertise. Sectoral specialists accepted by the IUCI can take part in it. General negative conclusion of the open expertise lowers the recommended level of the certification mark given by the Professional Expert Council by 1 grade. General positive conclusion made by 2/3 of the general number of votes rises it by 1 grade. Open expertise takes place during the calendar year after the statement of the general expert mark of the object by the Professional Expert Council.
VII. Duration of the expertise
- Standard duration of the expertise is 1 calendar month;
- Accelerated expertise - 15 calendar days;
- Final result of the certification is determined following the open expertise results as the calendar year after the statement of the general expert mark of the object by the Professional Expert Council ends.
VIII. Certification results and their affirmation:
Certification is the expert procedure. Its result is based on the objective professional assessment. It cannot be known ahead.
Affirmation of certification results:
- International certificate of quality;
- Certification mark (medal);
- Right to place the certification mark on the object and documents related to the object;
- Publication of information about the object and certification results in the IUCI Certification Bulletin.
IX. Terms of validity of certification results:
- If physical condition of the certified object remains unchanged, results of the certification may be used for the verification of the status of such an object during the period of 3 years.
X. Additional services and options:
- Verification of the determined quality of the object by the decision of the American International Commercial and Arbitration Court (AICAC, USA).
More information about the certification procedure according to the ICSQ-775 standard is available here: http://academy.iuci.eu/
If you would like to request the assistance of the International consulting group BoVaSCo in the submission of products (goods and services), technologies and qualification of specialists for quality certification (according to different standards) in different regions of the world, you should send the relevant inquiry by filling in the contact form presented in the Contacts section.
Consultations concerning the general conditions and peculiarities of passing the certification procedure in accordance with the chosen standard are provided free of charge.
BoVaSCo lawyers, managers and other specialists can provide their clients with necessary support in any country of the world.