Economic consulting is a complex category characterizing the professional consulting in the field of analysis of economic environment the company is working in, financial resources, as well as fiscal liabilities and accounts.
Main directions of economic consulting:
- macroeconomic analysis and forecasting;
- microeconomic analysis and forecasting;
- assessment of the market segment, competitors and possibilities for the product to get into the adjacent or accompanying markets;
- formation of competitive advantages;
- formation of strategic plans of the company development;
- development of the technique of making effective managerial decisions in the field of economics;
- formation of the technique of effective anti-crisis management;
- formation of the effective technique of attracting investments and credits resources;
- analysis of the company’s financial resources and formation of techniques aimed at financial flows optimization;
- analysis of investment prospects and risks;
- analysis of the strategy and financial-economic status of competitors;
- analysis of possible results of market deals;
- analysis of the profit and loss statement, as well as the ways to optimize income and expenses;
- analysis of the fiscal load and possibilities in optimizing it;
- establishment of the efficient method of accounting and reporting.
International consulting group BoVaSCo provides its clients with assistance in the economic analysis, forecasting and planning of the company's activity.
If you would like to request the assistance of the International consulting group BoVaSCo in the economic analysis, forecasting and planning of the company's activity, you should send the relevant inquiry by filling in the contact form presented in the Contacts section.
Consultations concerning the general conditions and peculiarities of economic consulting procedures are provided free of charge.
BoVaSCo specialists experienced in matters of economic consulting can provide their clients with necessary support in any country of the world.