Representation is understood as the legal relations between the principal and attorney when the principal delegates the right to represent his interests in relations with the third parties to the attorney.
Representation may be conditionally divided into two general types: related to human rights protection and commercial.
Human rights protection representation assumes the representation of the principal by the attorney in official procedures with participation of the third parties with the purpose of protection of rights and legal interests of the principal. Usually human rights protection representation is required in cases of possible violation of rights of the principal (judicial representation) or the necessity to officialize them (administrative representation).
Commercial representation is the representation of interests of the principal in business processes or at acquisition (or alienation) of property (assets) - at arrangement or implementation of transactions.
International consulting group BoVaSCo can render high-quality services in the representation of your interests and protection of legal rights in any country of the world:
- within the framework of licensing (administrative) procedures in the state and municipal authorities: during the registration of business, civil, property-related, commercial rights and statuses, as well as during acquisition of licenses, permissions, patents and other title documents;
- within the framework of taxation-related (fiscal) procedures;
- within the framework of legal officialization of the political and social status of an individual - resident or non-resident of the corresponding state;
- within the framework of protection of rights and interests of the principal in courts of various jurisdiction, arbitration courts, in the mediation process, and also in other official procedures that can result in the delivery of the decision, which must be mandatorily observed by the principal;
- within the framework of procedures of arrangement and execution of transactions, or registration and acquisition of results of other legal relations with participation of the principal.
In order to involve attorneys of BoVaSCo as official representatives for protection of your rights and legal interests, you should send the relevant inquiry by filling in the contact form presented in the Contacts section.
Consultations concerning the general conditions of representation, as well as peculiarities of solution of specific issues in a certain country are provided free of charge.
Attorneys and other specialists of BoVaSCo can provide their clients with necessary support in any country of the world.